Terms and Conditions
Compliance with Laws
Doreen Steenland or Living Full Life Coaching will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Doreen Steenland or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Doreen Steenland; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Doreen Steenland, or the public. Children Under Eighteen Doreen Steenland does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Living Full Life Coaching by contacting us here: LivingFullLifeCoaching.com
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Doreen Steenland and Living Full Life Coaching.com. Changes to this Statement Doreen Steenland will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Doreen Steenland encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Doreen Steenland is protecting your information.
Effective as of April 22, 2019
The website is owned by Doreen Steenland. By viewing this website or anything made available on or through this website, including but not limited to PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OPT-IN GIFTS, EBOOKS, VIDEOS, WEBINARS, BLOG POSTS, E-NEWSLETTERS, CONSULTATIONS, EMAILS, SOCIAL MEDIA AND/OR OTHER COMMUNICATION (collectively referred to as “Website”), you are agreeing to accept all parts of this Disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the Disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not access or use this Website.
1. FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The information provided in or through this Website is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use.
2. NOT MEDICAL, MENTAL HEALTH, OR RELIGIOUS ADVICE. I am a nurse, however, on the website and in my practice, I am practicing only as a Certified Professional Christian Life Coach, governed by the International Coaching Federation code of ethics and core competencies. I am not giving medical advice. I am not a psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker (“Mental Health Provider, or any other medical professional (“Medical Provider”), registered dietician or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy. As a Professional Christian Life Coach, I am not providing health care, medical or nutritional therapy services, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. The information provided in or through my Website pertaining to your HEALTH OR WELLNESS, EXERCISE, RELATIONSHIPS, BUSINESS/CAREER CHOICES, FINANCES, or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. You agree and acknowledge that I am not providing medical advice, mental health advice, or religious advice in any way. Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or any medications, herbs or supplements you are currently taking and before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from our Website. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you have read on this Website. Do not start or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly. The information contained on this Website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
3. NOT LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. I am not an attorney, accountant or financial advisor, nor am I holding myself out to be. The information contained in this Website is not intended to be a substitute for legal or financial advice that can be provided by your own attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor. Always seek financial and/or legal counsel relating to your specific circumstances as needed for any and all questions and concerns you now have or may have in the future. You agree that the information on my Website is not legal or financial advice.
4. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. You aim to accurately represent the information provided to us on or through our Website. You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using our Website and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this Website, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from my Website to your life, family or business.
5. NO GUARANTEES. My role is to support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. I cannot predict and I do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for everyone. Everyone’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this Website.
6. TESTIMONIALS. I present real world experiences, testimonials, and insights about other people’s experiences with my Website for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to my character and/or the quality of my work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only. By using my Website, you are agreeing to all parts of the above Disclaimer. If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact me LivingFullLifeCoaching.com
Doreen Steenland and Living Full Life Coaching reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Doreen Steenland welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms: Please contact us at LivingFullLifeCoaching.com
Effective as of April 22, 2019